Referendum 2018 | Voting
The online voting period is now open to re-elect California Travel and Tourism Commissioners in the categories of Passenger Rental Car and Accommodations in accordance with Government Code Sections 13995.60 (b,c).
The referendum includes an opportunity to vote for up to three commissioners in the Passenger Rental Car industry segment, including:
- Paula Beck, Vice President of Global Accounts, West Avis Budget Group, Inc.
- Gary Buffo, President, Pure Luxury Transportation
- John "Dan" Harvey, Division Vice President, The Hertz Co.
The referendum also includes an opportunity to vote for up to four commissioners in the Accommodations industry segment, including:
- James Bermingham, EVP Operations, Montage International
- Russ Cox, EVP Operations, Interstate Hotels
- Jordan Meisner, Senior Vice President, Field Operations Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
- Gene Zanger, Partner, Casa De Fruta Parkway, LLC
Ballots/online votes must be received by the California Travel and Tourism Commission no later than 11:59 p.m. EDT Sept. 11, 2018.
For more information on Visit California's global marketing programs to support to the state's vast tourism industry, visit industry.VisitCalifornia.com.