Vice President of Global Accounts
West Avis Budget Group, Inc.
Responsible for West region Global Account Managers. Focus on increasing incremental revenue in existing Avis Budget Group portfolio in addition to securing new business targeting Fortune 500 and 1000 companies. Work closely with sales team to effectively demonstrate a solid balance of ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and continually strive to over deliver on all commitments to new and existing customers. Strategically target new opportunities across the region. Provide ongoing management support and guidance to sales team.
- Vice President Global Accounts April 2014 - Present
- Global Account Manager at Avis Budget Group January 2005 - March 2013 (8 years 3 months)
- Plans, directs, and controls sales activities to obtain incremental revenue in existing base of business and obtain new business revenue from specified Fortune 500 Global Accounts within a broad geographic area in Western region of the U.S. Develops strategic selling initiatives for the organization’s products and services to maximize profitability and market share.
- Regional Sales Manager April 1992 - January 2005 (12 years 10 months)
- Managed 7 Car Account Managers and 8 Truck Account Managers for the western region. Hired, trained and delivered on strategic objectives. Region consistently ranked in the top 3 for overall performance goals and objectives.
Arizona State University
Marketing and Finace, 1979 - 1981
Long Beach State University